Delivering Business Presentations – 1 or 2 Day Workshop
Delivering effective business presentations is more than what you say. Great presenters instill trust, engage our mind and heart, deliver information and ideas, and inspire and captivate us. This engaging and hands-on presentation skills workshop will help participants learn practical techniques and strategies to deliver their message to others with more confidence and clarity.
Whether our presentation is a standard operational update, a strategic proposal or a persuasive sales talk; our business success depends on a strong, well crafted, well delivered message. Participants will learn and practice proven techniques and strategies to be at their best when it matters most. Being able to express yourself clearly and purposeful is an essential leadership skill for business success.
Participants will discover how their body language and non-verbal behavior is perceived by others from their first impression to their overall leadership presence. Participants will understand the importance of gestures and posture when communicating and presenting to others.
- Communicate messages with clarity and confidence
- Use the PowerTalk formula to deliver effective presentations
- Understand the importance of body language and leadership presence
- Address challenging speaking situations with skill and professionalism
- Deliver effective impromptu presentations
- Create an action plan to continue developing presentation skills