Building High Performance Teams Workshop
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
PowerTalk can deliver a one day or two day ‘Improving Team Effectiveness’ workshop combining
“The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™” and ‘PowerTalk Leadership Communication’ frameworks. The
workshop sessions are specifically designed to help any team increase their success level by dealing more
- Building Vulnerability Based Trust
- Mastering Healthy Conflict
- Achieving Commitment and Buy-In
- Embracing Accountability
- Focusing on Results
Workshop modules are highly engaging and each module builds on the previous one, helping participants see how each behavior serves as the foundation for the next. Exercises within each module gives participants an opportunity to practice behaviors and share their own experiences.
The workshops will help team members learn to work together better to become more collaborative, aligned and engaged.
It’s recommended the two day program be delivered with several weeks between sessions to allow time for practice and reflection. Learning and practicing the behaviors will make the team more cohesive and improve overall effectiveness and performance
Outcomes by the end of the two-day workshop:
- Understand The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model
- Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
- Helps participants understand the benefits of health conflict
- Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Allows participants time to review what they learned and create an action
plan to improve team effectiveness
We are flexible in meeting your training delivery needs. Our solutions are expertly delivered and implemented through multiple delivery methods that can be blended, stand alone, or complement one another to provide a highly effective, seamless training solution that will drive quick wins and sustainable performance improvement.