Outcomes by the end of the two-day workshop:
- Understand The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model
- Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
- Helps participants understand the benefits of health conflict
- Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Allows participants time to review what they learned and create an action
plan to improve team effectiveness
The longer two-day presentation skills workshop ensures that participants have the tools they need to successfully design and deliver engaging presentations. They will also have opportunities to practice and receive on the spot coaching on these techniques in several shorter-format presentations and speaking activities during the workshop.
One of the important features of the two-day workshop is its high level of interactivity. All of the techniques and strategies introduced in the two-day session are shared and discussed among the learners rather than delivered primarily through lecture.
All workshop options deliver learning outcomes and business value. In as little as a half day, participants will gain tools to create a presentation, develop practical delivery skills, and practice giving a short presentation. The one-day or two-day sessions will enable participants to develop and practice their presentation skills in greater depth. And regardless of which workshop format you choose, participants will leave with an action plan to ensure the presentation strategies and techniques get put into practice right away.